Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How does it all work?
- It's simple! Once you place your order, you will be directed to a "Thank You" page which has links to our scheduling forms. Click on the form for your platform, answer a few questions and your'e all set. A runner will be in touch with you to schedule a time that works for your busy life! Also, if you left the "Thank You" page before clicking the link to the scheduling form, you can find links on the confirmation email that was sent to you (check spam if it isn't in your inbox).
How long does it take to get scheduled?
- This one varies due to the number of orders we receive. Typically, it only takes a couple hours for your run to be scheduled, but it can be longer if it is the start of a season or if there have been issues with Destiny servers.
How long does a run take?
- Usually around 30 minutes, give or take. Carries can take longer depending on the skill level of the carry.
What rewards do i get?
- As of now, each run entitles you to 3 weapon drops and 1 armor piece, with the armor and 1 of the weapons coming from the flawless chest. You will also get tokens to redeem at Saint-14 for more loot. DON'T FORGET TO TURN IN ALL YOUR TOKENS BEFORE RESET ON TUESDAYS AS YOU WILL LOSE THEM IF YOU DON'T!
What if I can't find the scheduling form?
- You should have an order confirmation email in either your inbox or spam folder. That confirmation email has links to our scheduling forms. Please note that some spam folders won't let you click links, you will have to mark the message as "not spam" and move the email to your inbox for the links to work properly.